Happy Autumn ladies!
Since we are entering into (in my opinion) the best season of the year, I figured a couple of autumn themed crafts would be fun to do this week!
And since gamma sig girls love their mason jars, here’s a simple and cute decorative project: maple leaf mason jars!
All you need is mod podge, dollar store plastic leaves, a mason jar, twine, and tealight candles.
- Coat in the inside of the mason jar with a thin coat of mod podge.
- Stick the leaves to the inside, layering them and making sure they are flat. Let the glue dry.
- Apply a thicker coat of mod podge to the top of the leaves. Let the glue dry (it will dry clear!).
- Tie the twine of the top of the jar.
- Insert your tealight, turn off the lights, and illuminate your room with red, orange, and yellow vibes!
And if you live with other Gamma Sig girls or just really want to add some Gamma Love to your room decor, make three jars and paint a letter on each one! Or you can even apply smaller plastic leaves in the shape of letters and paste them to the inside instead of covering the whole jar!